1. College or above with marine engine, international trade and commerce, English background or relevant. CET6.
2. Knowledge of MS-office tools and ERP system.
3. Relevant experience in service of Liftraft in the ship or offshore.
4. Professional experience and relevant work experience is preferred.
5. Relevant training experience is preferred.
6. Good professional ethics, high loyalty, strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
7. Have a rigorous, pragmatic style and an excellent quality of unity and cooperation and a fast-learning ability.
8. Excellent at communication, management and coordination.
1. Responsible for communicating with foreign clients and marine liftraft testing and other engineering related service.
2. Communicate with customers, sales executives and suppliers, ensure the quality of the product and deliver on time.
3. Manage, assist, communicate and entirely take change of service projects on spot.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 RunTong. All rights reserved