1. College or above with marine engineer, international trade, English, marketing background or relevant.
2. CET6 or above.
3. Knowledge of MS-office tools and ERP system.
4. Knowledge of Marine engineering or relevance.
5. Practical experience in marine automation is preferred.
6. Good professional ethics, high loyalty, strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
7. Have a rigorous, pragmatic style and an excellent quality of unity and cooperation and a fast-learning ability.
8. Excellent at communication, management and coordination.
1. Responsible for communicating with clients and completing automatic engineering related services.
2. Communicate with clients, sales executive and supplier, ensure the quality of the product is valid and services of the product are available.
3. Manage, assist, communicate and entirely control of service projects on spot.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 RunTong. All rights reserved