1. College or above with Logistics management, International Economics and Trade background or equivalent.
2. Minimum three years' work experiences in purchasing or sales.
3. Proficiency in the English and Chinese language of Marine food.
4. Understand the basic packaging of Marine food and the professional knowledge of the management period.
5. Knowledge of MS-office tools, knowledge of network purchasing and e-commerce.
6. Good interpersonal skills.
7. Good professional ethics, high loyalty, strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
8. Have a rigorous, pragmatic style and an excellent quality of unity and cooperation and a fast-learning ability.
9. Excellent at communication, management and coordination.
1. The development of food supply.
2. Responsible for the improvement of the food price and system.
3. Responsible for Quoted price and order processing.
4. Responsible for the management of food suppliers, maintaining the relationship with suppliers and quality management.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2014 RunTong. All rights reserved