1. College or above with marine engine, international trade, English, marketing background or relevant. CET6 or above.
2. Relevant certificate of technical qualification or license is needed.
3. Knowledge of MS-office tools and ERP system.
4. Knowledge of marine engineering, with on-site working experience in shipyard is preferred.
5. Practical experience in repairing service or work experience as repair service engineer is preferred.
6. Strong ability of dealing with emergency.
7. Strong sense of customer service.
8. Hardworking, good communication, good adaptability and tolerance, strong sense of responsibility.
9. Strong team player with a positive attitude, very careful to be fair and scrupulous.
1. Responsible for the organization and implementation of ship repair in an emergency or in plan.
2. Responsible for communicate with ship owner about any problems during ship maintenance and provide solution.
3. Complete the service effectively.
4. Responsible for plan, quotation, repair, coordination. Manage onsite service and do quality control.
5. Responsible for the entire process of communication with clients.
6. Responsible for completing the service report.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 RunTong. All rights reserved